Technology on display at the Jepson Center
People from around The Coastal Empire have been checking out the Pulse Art and Technology Festival at the Jepson Center.
The free five day event celebrated inventive, interactive technology based art gave visitors a chance to participate in hands on activities and workshops. The museum's education curator said the display may well be the future of art as we know it.
Visitors say it's just another incredible display brought to Savannah by the Jepson Center.
"It's fantastic, I love being able to take my kids here and they can interact with things, Andrew Hierononymi has a great piece, Bob Batchelor has an amazing piece based on maps that he found and it's just a wonderful place to come in anyway and this is a terrific event." said Linette Dubois, Museum Visitor.
The pulse art exhibit wrapped up on Sunday, but you can still check out the Jepson Center for the Arts, as well as the other Telfair museums, which are open every day of the week.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- Oregon woman Joan Zuber has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Body in burned car identified as Atlanta woman Darla Gibbons
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31