Tattnall Co. jail escapee arrested in Texas, one still at large
One jail escapee from Tattnall Co. was arrested in Texas, the other escapee still at large.
The U.S. Marshal's Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force and the Tattnall County Sheriff's Office developed information that Raymond Smith and Chad Dasher may have fled to the State of Texas.
Leads were generated and have resulted in Raymond Smith being arrested by U.S. Marshal's with the assistance of local Law Enforcement in the area of Corsicana, Texas. Chad Dasher is believed to still be in the area and all leads are being pursued.
Raymond Smith and Chad Dasher escaped Tattnall Co. jail either late on January 23 or early morning on January 24.
The Tattnall County Sheriff's Office in cooperation with law enforcement in Corsicana, Texas is working on Smith's extradition back to Tattnall County, Georgia. Smith will return to face multiple counts of aggravated child molestation and new charges of escape and interference with government property.
Chad Everette Dasher was being held at the Tattnall County Jail on multiple charges for a multi-county crime spree that occurred in Georgia in 2012. Chad Everette Dasher is a white male standing 5'9" with a weight of 140 pounds. He has green eyes and brown hair. Dasher has an extensive criminal history to include arrests for burglary, firearms, fraud, narcotics, resisting arrest, and traffic offenses. Dasher has a history of fleeing from law enforcement and is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Raymond Smith and Chad Dasher escaped Tattnall Co. jail either late on the night of January 23 or early January 24.
Texas authorities are following leads on Chad Dasher in Texas as well.
Any information pertaining to escapee Chad Dasher should be relayed to the Tattnall County Sheriff's Office at office number 912-557-6777 and the United States Marshals Service Communications Center at 1-800-336-0102. Tips can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information is confidential. A $2,500.00 reward is being offered for information that leads to the arrest of this fugitive. Again, the escapees are considered armed and dangerous.
Copyright 2014 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Georgia NewsGet the latest Georgia news, sports, weather, entertainment, business & political news and more from Georgia Newsday.
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
- Levi's and GAP are losing profits to yogas pants brand Lululemon
- Flight Attendant Jaclyn Luby Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security
- Oregon woman has hand and part of arm amputated after it was caught in the hood of her truck
- Folding Manhattan studio apartment that turns into a four-bedroom unit
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 382
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31