Hockey mom storms onto ice to yell at referee for not breaking up fight at teen tournament
More from Sports
- Alli Alberts’ beer-chugging celebration has everyone talking
- Baltimore hosts baseball's first ever game behind closed doors amid Freddie Gray protests
- Muhammad Ali tells Floyd: Don’t forget I’m the greatest
- Chris “Birdman” Andersen’s new tattoo is terrifying
- Chris Rock rants about the lack of African-Americans in baseball
A ferocious Massachusetts hockey mom made Sarah Palin proud when she took on the referee of her son's game. Rushing onto the ice, the angry Boston mother reprimanded the referee for failing to break up a fight between 15-year-old players.The entire episode was captured on camera and the video of the incident has become a sensation with more than 140,000 views.