Hockey mom storms onto ice to yell at referee for not breaking up fight at teen tournament
More from Sports
- Jets fans taunt Patriots at training camp with epic flying banner
- NBA star Vin Baker blew $100m, now works at Starbucks
- Tom Brady takes to Facebook to comment on suspension
- ESPN benches Colin Cowherd after comments about Dominicans
- WWE completely removes Hulk Hogan from brand amid ‘racist rant’ controversy
A ferocious Massachusetts hockey mom made Sarah Palin proud when she took on the referee of her son's game. Rushing onto the ice, the angry Boston mother reprimanded the referee for failing to break up a fight between 15-year-old players.The entire episode was captured on camera and the video of the incident has become a sensation with more than 140,000 views.