Hockey mom storms onto ice to yell at referee for not breaking up fight at teen tournament
More from Sports
- Denver Nuggets mascot levels kid on gridiron
- This is the worst quarterback play in the history of football
- 'Deflategate' judge nullifies Tom Brady's 4-game suspension
- NFL wife accuses reporter Dianna Russini of giving sexual favours in exchange for information
- 6 things the NFL will do to game-day footballs
A ferocious Massachusetts hockey mom made Sarah Palin proud when she took on the referee of her son's game. Rushing onto the ice, the angry Boston mother reprimanded the referee for failing to break up a fight between 15-year-old players.The entire episode was captured on camera and the video of the incident has become a sensation with more than 140,000 views.