Hockey mom storms onto ice to yell at referee for not breaking up fight at teen tournament
More from Sports
- NASCAR: Trade in Confederate flags for Stars and Stripes
- ESPN report ties golfer Phil Mickelson to money laundering, gambling
- NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp charged with domestic battery after girlfriend accuses him of biting her and stepping on her head
- 'I'm proud of my body. Being naked is an aspect of that': Women's World Cup star Ali Krieger kicks off her clothes in risque shoot for ESPN Magazine
- MUST-WATCH: Fan makes great catch over tarp while holding baby
A ferocious Massachusetts hockey mom made Sarah Palin proud when she took on the referee of her son's game. Rushing onto the ice, the angry Boston mother reprimanded the referee for failing to break up a fight between 15-year-old players.The entire episode was captured on camera and the video of the incident has become a sensation with more than 140,000 views.