Bill Cowher’s daughter engaged to former Duke forward Ryan Kelly
More from Sports
- Evander Holyfield: Conspiracy To Ensure Manny Pacquiao Beats Floyd Mayweather
- Wisconsin Basketball Player Nigel Hayes Has Embarrassing Moment at Press Conference
- Serena Williams gyrating with tennis racket and twerking to Beyonce is perfect
- Mayweather 'KNOCKED OUT in sparring' ahead of $300m Pacquiao fight
- Mayweather-Pacquiao revenue over $400 mn: report
Ryan Kelly tweeted out the news -- with a picture -- that he's engaged to Lindsay Cowher, the youngest daughter of former Steelers coach Bill Cowher.
The tweet says, "The love of my life @lindsaycowher said yes! #sohappy #blessed"
Lindsay Cowher's tweets are protected.
The 6-foot-11 Kelly played basketball at Duke University. He just finished his senior year, and is being mentioned as a possible draft pick in the NBA Draft next month.
Lindsay Cowher played basketball at Fox Chapel High School before the Cowhers moved to Raleigh, N.C., where she and Kelly attended Ravenscroft High School together. She went on to play at Wofford College.
The oldest Cowher daughter, Meagan, is also married to an athlete -- Carolina Hurricanes hockey player Kevin Westgarth.
And the girls' mother -- Bill's late wife, Kaye -- was a standout basketball player at North Carolina State who went on to play in the Women's Pro Basketball League in the late 1970s and early 1980s.