Floyd Mayweather Charged With Battery For Poking Man In Face
More from Sports
- Alexander Povetkin earns title shot with first round slaughter
- Josett Latrice considering modelling career after LeBron James likes her bootylicious Instagram picture
- Jameis Winston files counterclaim against accuser Erica Kinsman
- Unfortunate Cavaliers parody video shows fan throwing woman to ground
- Fans riot at Brazil World Cup stadium, police forced to fire grenades and smoke bombs
TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint -- in which cops say a private security officer named Shayne Smith told officers Mayweather went ballistic outside of his Las Vegas home on November 15 after Smith placed parking citations on two of Floyd's cars.
According to the documents, Smith alleges Mayweather screamed that the guard had "no f*cking business" touching his personal property -- before the boxer grabbed a citation from one of his cars and slapped it on Smith's patrol vehicle.