Floyd Mayweather Charged With Battery For Poking Man In Face
More from Sports
- Miami woman sues Miami Marlins over shark attack
- NASCAR: Trade in Confederate flags for Stars and Stripes
- ESPN report ties golfer Phil Mickelson to money laundering, gambling
- NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp charged with domestic battery after girlfriend accuses him of biting her and stepping on her head
- 'I'm proud of my body. Being naked is an aspect of that': Women's World Cup star Ali Krieger kicks off her clothes in risque shoot for ESPN Magazine
TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint -- in which cops say a private security officer named Shayne Smith told officers Mayweather went ballistic outside of his Las Vegas home on November 15 after Smith placed parking citations on two of Floyd's cars.
According to the documents, Smith alleges Mayweather screamed that the guard had "no f*cking business" touching his personal property -- before the boxer grabbed a citation from one of his cars and slapped it on Smith's patrol vehicle.