Floyd Mayweather Charged With Battery For Poking Man In Face
More from Sports
- NBA star Vin Baker blew $100m, now works at Starbucks
- Tom Brady takes to Facebook to comment on suspension
- ESPN benches Colin Cowherd after comments about Dominicans
- WWE completely removes Hulk Hogan from brand amid ‘racist rant’ controversy
- Surfer Mick Fanning fights off shark attack during World Surf League event in South Africa
TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint -- in which cops say a private security officer named Shayne Smith told officers Mayweather went ballistic outside of his Las Vegas home on November 15 after Smith placed parking citations on two of Floyd's cars.
According to the documents, Smith alleges Mayweather screamed that the guard had "no f*cking business" touching his personal property -- before the boxer grabbed a citation from one of his cars and slapped it on Smith's patrol vehicle.