Floyd Mayweather Charged With Battery For Poking Man In Face
More from Sports
- Reports: Former NBA star Darryl Dawkins, known as ‘Chocolate Thunder,’ has died
- Watch Usain Bolt get taken out by cameraman on a Segway
- Ronda Rousey says she earns more than Floyd Mayweather, and says he’s illiterate
- Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga: ‘He slapped my ass, you should have killed him’
- Hall of Famer’s ridiculous advice: “Then I gotta know who’s going to be the fall guy.”
TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint -- in which cops say a private security officer named Shayne Smith told officers Mayweather went ballistic outside of his Las Vegas home on November 15 after Smith placed parking citations on two of Floyd's cars.
According to the documents, Smith alleges Mayweather screamed that the guard had "no f*cking business" touching his personal property -- before the boxer grabbed a citation from one of his cars and slapped it on Smith's patrol vehicle.