Floyd Mayweather Charged With Battery For Poking Man In Face
More from Sports
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- Video: Darian King explodes and hits lineswoman with thrown racket in tennis Challenger event
- Maradona 'is filmed hitting his girlfriend' in shocking leaked video
- St Louis Cardinals outfielder Oscar Taveras and girlfriend killed in car crash in Dominican Republic
- Ray Rice Halloween costumes cause outrage
TMZ has obtained the criminal complaint -- in which cops say a private security officer named Shayne Smith told officers Mayweather went ballistic outside of his Las Vegas home on November 15 after Smith placed parking citations on two of Floyd's cars.
According to the documents, Smith alleges Mayweather screamed that the guard had "no f*cking business" touching his personal property -- before the boxer grabbed a citation from one of his cars and slapped it on Smith's patrol vehicle.