Lingerie Bowl 2011: Philadelphia Passion vs. Los Angeles Temptation (PHOTOS)
Get your popcorn ready because the 2011 Lingerie Bowl matchup has been set. The Philadelphia Passion will take on the Los Angeles Temptation in the Lingerie Bowl VIII on Feb. 6. The game will be played at 11 a.m. at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
Marirose Roach led the Passion with three touchdowns in their Eastern Conference Championship victory over the Tampa Bay Breeze.
Los Angeles' Zipphora Chase dominated the Chicago Bliss, catching a touchdown pass in the Temptation's 31-14 win in the Western Conference Championship. Chase won the Western Conference MVP and the Temptation remained undefeated at 5-0.
Scroll down for photos:
- British girl caught having sex in Virgin aeroplane toilets as her PARENTS sat nearby
- Student posted 'revenge porn' nude pics of his ex-girlfriend because she 'gave evidence to cops about a burglary he was involved in'
- A model fan! Belgian teen lands L'Oreal contract after being photographed at World Cup game
- English teacher, 34, arrested for having sex with 17-year-old student seven times
- Girl, 15, tries to commit suicide after naked picture of her is posted online
- Pizza delivery man 'caught on hidden camera having sex with family dog'
- Police launch all-out search for amorous couple filmed having sex on public fountain in Russia
- First marathon runner crosses finish line
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- Sleeping man picture goes viral
- Russian cosmonauts take Olympic torch on first historic spacewalk outside space station
- Mother Shannon Dodson 'drowned son then set body on fire'
- Camel visits Columbus for Hump Day!
- The adjustable airline seats that widen according to your size (and how much you're willing to pay)
- Mike Tyson opens up about bankruptcy, how much sex he got in jail and how he told his ex-wife he had AIDS
- LANCE ARMSTRONG WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Drugs cheat meets his accuser Emma O'Reilly
- Second extortion attempt on Hong Kong set of 'Transformers 4: Age of Extinction'
- Feds post food allergy guidelines for schools
- Slain LAX TSA officer remembered as a family man
- The 12 major travel destinations you can skip
- Typhoon Haiyan wreaks havoc as death toll rises in Philippines
- Free swastika tattoos aim to 'reclaim' Nazi symbol's original Buddhist meaning of peace and love
- 400-meter asteroid sighted may 'blow up the earth' in 2032
- Typhoon slams Philippines; high death toll feared
- Georgia Southern takes aim at new shooting sports center
- Georgia company expands recall of pet treats
- From glam to grubby: Haunting pictures offer stark look inside New York City strip clubs with the lights on
- Virus holds computer files ransom
- Is organic food really better?
- Medical crew killed in helicopter crash on way to pick up sick child
- The Facebook photo of a high school basketball coach Laraine Cook being groped by her fiance that got her fired
- Negotiators report little progress in budget talks
- Zoo Atlanta names twin giant panda cubs
- Mayor's office denies flag being displayed improperly
- Street sweeping parking tickets won't be issued Friday, Saturday
- George Zimmerman WON'T be charged for domestic dispute with estranged wife because police couldn't recover video of fight from her iPad that he broke
- Residents near Ga. base warned of weapons training
- King Edward VIII dropped F-bomb at having to miss rendezvous with lover
- Dutch 'Black Pete' Christmas custom may be racist, warns UN
- Woman charged with shoplifting $2,000 in merchandise
- Squirrel invasion sweeping Georgia
- It's Bob Baaa-ley! Marley the sheep sports amazing dreadlocks (and her trainer can't keep him off the grass)
- Thunderbolt shooting victims worked at downtown restaurant
- Sorry Charlie's facade inspection to take place Friday
- Names of victims released in deadly Jasper County wreck
- Talks over Iran's disputed nuke program hit a snag
- Richmond County's handicap parking enforcement lags behind Columbia County
- Be There: Motivating high school students to continue their education
- GA police use tiny serial numbers to track goods
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|