Frank Martin Angry At Reporter: Kansas State Coach Responds To Question As Jacob Pullen Cries (VIDEO)
More from Sports
- Josett Latrice considering modelling career after LeBron James likes her bootylicious Instagram picture
- Jameis Winston files counterclaim against accuser Erica Kinsman
- Unfortunate Cavaliers parody video shows fan throwing woman to ground
- Fans riot at Brazil World Cup stadium, police forced to fire grenades and smoke bombs
- Alli Alberts’ beer-chugging celebration has everyone talking
After Kansas State got knocked out of the NCAA tournament by Wisconsin on Saturday, Wildcats star Jacob Pullen couldn't help but choke up while answering a reporter's question.
That's when Kansas State coach Frank Martin got angry at Wichita Eagles beat writer Kellis Robinett and claimed that his question made Pullen cry.
"Jacob, you, I mean, obviously, do some good things, set the school scoring record and matched your career high in points but you still can't get the win," Robinett said. "How do you sum up the emotions that come after that?"
Pullen started to answer the question, but paused and put his hand over his face.
"That is what you wanted to see?" Martin said, while Pullen put his hand on his face. "That what you were trying to get out of him? Make him cry here in front of people? Good question."
Scroll down to watch the video.