- Police looking for pregnant, cape-wearing robbery suspect
- J Lo says panic attack led to divorce from Marc Anthony
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Robbery
- Brain Cancer Patient Brittany Maynard Delays Assisted Death
- Bumgarner, Giants beat KC 3-2 to win World Series
- NY woman Catherine Butler dressed as zombie arrested for DWI twice within 3 hours
- Full list of movies arriving, leaving Netflix in November
- First picture: Mom beheaded by her son who then kicked severed head down street
- Teenage girl's ad offering sex to pay for travels was a HOAX
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m gay’
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
More from Video
- 100 catcalls in 10 hours: Video of woman walking streets with hidden camera will make you think
- Watch: Policeman hits wall headfirst when confronted with dozens of topless women
- SEE IT: Arizona man caught on video taking cell phone images under woman’s skirt
- Watch viral video family take on Halloween with new song
- Was a ghost caught on video during a paranormal investigation?
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.