- Lupita Nyong'o's stolen $150,000 dress returned because it was fake
- Leonard Nimoy, ‘Star Trek’s’ Spock, Dies at 83
- The horrific moment Atlanta woman Myriah Pointer is brutally beaten unconscious 'by her so-called best friends over a HAMBURGER'
- This guy posted a Google+ review of how he caught his wife having an affair
- UFC feud: War of words between Ronda Rousey and Arianny Celeste heats up
- Brazilian TAM Airlines flight JJ 3307 makes emergency landing after flying into hailstorm
- Taishan Dong: The Great Wall of China set to dominate world boxing
- Kardashians sign massive $100 million deal with E!
- Kim Kardashian thanks her 27m followers with butt selfie
- Russian woman posts pics of dying man instead of calling for help
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
More from Video
- Octopus eating a crab is the stuff of nightmares
- This Japanese ad for English lessons is super freaky
- Kid gets taught not to lie the hard way with this extreme parenting
- WIPEOUT: Weather reporter blasted by wave on live TV
- He fell for 9 seconds: Man trying to shovel snow inadvertently creates awesome new dance routine
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.