- State shuts down The Meliora School for Early Learning Dacula daycare over sex abuse allegations
- So scary! Here’s our first look at Jared Leto as The Joker in Suicide Squad
- Woman’s boyfriend cheats on her – so she gave him this video of herself in bed with another man in revenge
- Mysterious human figure of ‘God’ forms in clouds following Calbuco volcano eruption
- Stage collapse during school performance caught on camera, dozens injured
- Texas man Christian Sechrist gets massive portrait of young son tattooed on his face
- Innocent man who ate burger after 36 years gets a year's worth of burgers for free
- Fishermen 'stumble across 26 foot manta ray that weighs 2,200 lbs'
- Google Maps has a picture of an Android bot peeing over the Apple logo
- Teen Ibrahim Ahmad wears fake bomb to ask date to prom
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
More from Video
- Video shows man balancing rocks in impossible position
- Woman pees herself during live interview
- Lamborghini owner REALLY wasn’t happy about what this cyclist just did
- Caught on camera: Teacher throws teenager to ground and slams her into wall in horrific classroom attack
- Watch mysterious 'alien spaceship' being towed by trucks near secret Area 51 base
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.