- What happens after Sarah Palin's teleprompter breaks is hardly surprising
- 'Newcomer' Paul McCartney gets second shot at fame, this time with Rihanna
- White House 'locked down' after drone flies into grounds
- Watch Naomi Watts go flying after tripping over Emma Stone's dress at SAGs
- Two people shot dead in murder-suicide at Manhattan Home Depot
- New Jersey High school student slams his teacher onto the floor for taking away his cellphone
- Her last moments: Female protester Shaima al-Sabbagh shot dead by Egyptian police in Cairo
- Ronnie "Jay" Towns identified as suspect in the disappearance of Cobb County couple
- New Hampshire woman Gets $2631 Instead of Food at Burger King Drive-Thru
- Police search for missing Marietta couple Bud and June Runion who left to buy car posted on Craigslist
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
More from Video
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.