- Body of missing Georgia man Andrew Sprinkle found in NC
- These egalitarian Lego instructions from the 1970s are pretty cool, but are they real?
- Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram ‘kill 48 fishermen’
- Alien humanoid skull found on Mars
- Sensational video: A truck jumps over a speeding F1 car
- Ga Dem. Hank Johnson defends President's immigration action
- Papa John’s Korea’s three layered All In One box is the future
- Ex-Miss Teen Oregon winner Jamie France arrested on drug charges
- Watch: Mexican volcano erupts, shooting giant ash cloud into sky
- Teacher caught on camera forcing student into pool during gym class
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
More from Video
- Drug deal inadvertently captured by live TV weather report in New York
- Shocking moment Sheriff's deputy knocked out teen girl while trying to break up high school fight
- German company proves that sex sells…tips to prevent climate change
- Dad can’t stop laughing as he tries to scold kids covered in paint
- Tougher than Putin? Customer stays cool as armed gang storms Russian cafe
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.