- Pet dogs turn out to be... bears
- Married Catholic school teacher Kathryn Ronk to spend up to 15 years in prison for sex with student
- Awkward moment judge recognizes defendant from school
- Baby found floating almost a mile out at sea after sunbathing parents forgot about her
- Police appeal for help identifying young girl found dead in bag
- Charleston killer suspect's sister launched a crowdfunder to pay for her cancelled wedding
- Shocking moment leopard attacks tour guide caught on camera
- Parents anger after their child is found screaming in 'body bag' restraint at the dentist office
- This woman delivered her own baby, fought off bees and started a fire all while stranded in a forest
- Enrique Iglesias arrested for 'driving with a suspended license'
Real-life GTA ends with man getting hit by car and arrested
This half-naked man appears to have been playing a bit too much Grand Theft Auto V.
He was filmed running amok in a US suburban street, challenging strangers and motorists to fist fights and generally being a nuisance.
But the man, who bears a striking resemblance to GTA V character Trevor, got his comeuppance when he decided to hit a car, resulting in his arrest.
‘This guy was outside of my house, obviously inebriated, challenging cars and passers-by to fights and generally being an a*****e,’ explained a witness who recorded the incident from his window.
‘Not only does he get hit by a car, but (bonus!) he gets immediately arrested by some police that just happened upon the scene.’
The clip has racked up more than 200,000 hits online.