- Hight School Student Salvador Mojica charged with possession of LSD with intent to distribute
- Man saws off left foot in bizarre effort to avoid work
- Helmet cams let you watch firefighting very close-up
- Grumpy profs fight rule to be 'positive'
- Obama, Geraldo expose split reaction to Trayvon's death
- Fox hoodies vanish online after Geraldo comment
- JetBlue captain screams 'say your prayers!' mid-flight
- Hamburglar snatches McD's order from hungry customer
- Police arrest Dylan Ledbetter and Demarious Greene in fatal shooting outside Pappadeaux restaurant
- Carroll County teacher Sydney Sewell accused of having sexual contact with student
Dog bites TV anchor Kyle Dyer after she tries to kiss him
More from Video
- Video of a giant chicken leaves viewers speechless
- WATCH: Kids hilariously interrupt dad's live TV interview
- Shocking moment driver is filmed beating her passenger senseless on the side of the road
- What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
- Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
A day after a dog bit a news anchor during a live broadcast, fans of Max the rescued Argentine Mastiff and of anchor Kyle Dyer have gone online to ask "What was she thinking?" Before being bitten, Dyer told Max, "Happy Valentine's Day," before moving in like she was going to kiss him.
A self-proclaimed animal lover like Dyer should know that interacting with an unfamiliar dog -- especially one who's been pulled from a frozen pond and placed on a studio set -- should be done with caution. Dyer, who is recovering from surgery, should be home soon, and we hope Max -- currently quarantined by animal control -- will be too.