- Hight School Student Salvador Mojica charged with possession of LSD with intent to distribute
- Man saws off left foot in bizarre effort to avoid work
- Helmet cams let you watch firefighting very close-up
- Grumpy profs fight rule to be 'positive'
- Obama, Geraldo expose split reaction to Trayvon's death
- Fox hoodies vanish online after Geraldo comment
- JetBlue captain screams 'say your prayers!' mid-flight
- Hamburglar snatches McD's order from hungry customer
- Police arrest Dylan Ledbetter and Demarious Greene in fatal shooting outside Pappadeaux restaurant
- Carroll County teacher Sydney Sewell accused of having sexual contact with student
Shocking video shows loose cargo careening into motorcyclist on Minnesota freeway
More from Video
- Video of a giant chicken leaves viewers speechless
- WATCH: Kids hilariously interrupt dad's live TV interview
- Shocking moment driver is filmed beating her passenger senseless on the side of the road
- What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
- Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
Losing some cargo on the highway is as dangerous as it gets.
Linda Leverty uploaded dashcam footage of a vehicle losing a load attached to a boat it was towing, causing a large piece of cargo to fly onto I-94 in Woodbury, Minnesota. Mere moments later, a motorcyclist moving along the same road runs over the yellow object and is thrown from his bike.
According to the post that Leverty made on Facebook, she stopped to help the motorcyclist and said the SUV driver never stopped or came back to the scene.
The motorcyclist, who was later identified as Brendan Jankowski, suffered "minor injuries"
"I'm grateful that I got away lucky, but it's still unfortunate that I lost a bike due to something as simple as tying something down," Jankowski told KARE.