- Hight School Student Salvador Mojica charged with possession of LSD with intent to distribute
- Man saws off left foot in bizarre effort to avoid work
- Helmet cams let you watch firefighting very close-up
- Grumpy profs fight rule to be 'positive'
- Obama, Geraldo expose split reaction to Trayvon's death
- Fox hoodies vanish online after Geraldo comment
- JetBlue captain screams 'say your prayers!' mid-flight
- Hamburglar snatches McD's order from hungry customer
- Police arrest Dylan Ledbetter and Demarious Greene in fatal shooting outside Pappadeaux restaurant
- Carroll County teacher Sydney Sewell accused of having sexual contact with student
Dad freaks out after ‘ghost’ swing moves on its own at playground in chilling clip
More from Video
- Video of a giant chicken leaves viewers speechless
- WATCH: Kids hilariously interrupt dad's live TV interview
- Shocking moment driver is filmed beating her passenger senseless on the side of the road
- What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
- Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
Scotty Denton uploaded the creepy video to Facebook, showing the solitary swing swaying of its own accord.
What’s makes it even spookier is that the other swings around it seem to be completely still.
In the clip, which has been viewed more than 4.5million times, Scotty says: “We’re in the playground and the kids don’t want to go anymore because look at this s***.
“This is real, look at this. There’s nobody on it, there’s no wind.”
The family were enjoying a day at the playground in Warwick, Rhode Island when they came across the eery sight.
The playground is completely empty, except for Scotty and his family, and Scotty explains the swing was moving for a full two minutes before the clip begins.
His children are equally scared at the sight of the seemingly supernatural swing.
Scotty’s son can be heard suggesting: “Maybe somebody pushed it?”
Another child can be heard explaining: “Ghost’s aren’t real!”
Unsurprisingly, Scotty decides against letting his kids go on the swing.
“You can’t go on that, sorry,” he laughs at the end of the clip.