- Hight School Student Salvador Mojica charged with possession of LSD with intent to distribute
- Man saws off left foot in bizarre effort to avoid work
- Helmet cams let you watch firefighting very close-up
- Grumpy profs fight rule to be 'positive'
- Obama, Geraldo expose split reaction to Trayvon's death
- Fox hoodies vanish online after Geraldo comment
- JetBlue captain screams 'say your prayers!' mid-flight
- Hamburglar snatches McD's order from hungry customer
- Police arrest Dylan Ledbetter and Demarious Greene in fatal shooting outside Pappadeaux restaurant
- Carroll County teacher Sydney Sewell accused of having sexual contact with student
Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
More from Video
- Video of a giant chicken leaves viewers speechless
- WATCH: Kids hilariously interrupt dad's live TV interview
- Shocking moment driver is filmed beating her passenger senseless on the side of the road
- What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
- Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
Thousands of tourists on holiday in Bangkok visit Safari World every day to meet animals and capture some novelty wildlife snaps.
One female tourist however received quite the shock recently when an orangutan that she was posing next to wrapped his arms around her and grabbed hold of both of her breasts.
In a video that was uploaded to Reddit, the woman can be seen sitting on a bench in the 'Jungle Walk' section of the park and preparing to snap a photo with two very friendly orangutans.
The two apes pull cheesy ape grins for the photograph - and suddenly one of them cheekily placing his hand on her breast as she poses for the picture.
He remains in position as she snaps a quick selfie of the pair of them, the woman laughing at the situation and seemingly appearing amused by the friendliness of the tame apes.
She stands up and, after being directed by staff to put her arms up, the orangutan wraps his arms around her waist.
The ape then grasps both of her breasts and flashes a playful grin for the camera.
The woman engages in a little more laughter before walking away from the two orangutans and rejoining her friends.
The Safari World park is known for their animal experiences, with many attending the park to view white tiger shows, marine attractions and tropical birds.
The video has been viewed close to 13,000 times and has been commented on thousands of times.
Some labelled the clip as amusing, while others expressed concerns about the apes being used as a form of entertainment for tourists.
'Wild and free... but sadly not,' one social media user wrote.