- Hight School Student Salvador Mojica charged with possession of LSD with intent to distribute
- Man saws off left foot in bizarre effort to avoid work
- Helmet cams let you watch firefighting very close-up
- Grumpy profs fight rule to be 'positive'
- Obama, Geraldo expose split reaction to Trayvon's death
- Fox hoodies vanish online after Geraldo comment
- JetBlue captain screams 'say your prayers!' mid-flight
- Hamburglar snatches McD's order from hungry customer
- Police arrest Dylan Ledbetter and Demarious Greene in fatal shooting outside Pappadeaux restaurant
- Carroll County teacher Sydney Sewell accused of having sexual contact with student
What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
More from Video
- Video of a giant chicken leaves viewers speechless
- WATCH: Kids hilariously interrupt dad's live TV interview
- Shocking moment driver is filmed beating her passenger senseless on the side of the road
- What happens when you boil regular Coke compared to Coke Zero
- Cheeky Safari World orangutan grabs woman's breasts
Home Science boiled a 12 ounce bottle of coke and a 12 ounce bottle of coke zero to give a visual representation of how much sugar there is in a bottle of coke and the results are dramatic.
When they both reached their boiling points, Coke Zero didn't leave much behind. But, the regular Coke left a thick, caramelized goo of sugar that is sure to scare regular Coke drinkers.